Merry Christmas Gold Cross Overlay Christmas Photo Card
Our Merry Christmas Gold Cross Overlay Christmas Photo Card design is perfect for wishing family and friends a Merry Christmas!
Each order is personalized and custom designed by a professional designer just for you and is printed on premium, professional grade cardstock shipped to your door.
- Designer: Inkberry Creative
- Invitation size: 5"x7"
- Pricing: Our $10 base price is for the custom design of your invitation or card. We will personalize your design for you (adding the name, age, date, photo, custom wording, custom colors, etc.) and send you a proof by email to review. Printing and shipping is additional. Simply select your desired quantity of printed invitations or cards to add to your design order.
- Cardstock Choices: All of our cards are printed on premium, heavyweight, 130 lb. cardstock. You can choose from Smooth Uncoated, 100% Recycled, or Pearl Shimmer cardstock. See our FAQ page for more information on cardstock features.
- Envelopes: All cards come with white envelopes for no additional charge or you can upgrade to any of our available envelope colors or styles such as white with gold or silver liners, kraft, silver, or other color envelopes currently in stock. Upgrade to color envelopes here.
- Back side design: All printed card orders come with a coordinating, full color back side design for no additional charge. You can choose to upgrade to a custom back design featuring any wording or a full photo if you would like and we can custom design the back of your card for you.
- Proofs: You will receive a proof in 1-2 business days via email and you may request edits on up to 3 rounds of proofs. Once your proof is approved, it will process for immediate printing and shipping.
- Printing/Shipping Time: Printing takes approximately 1-2 business days and shipping takes an additional 1-3 shipping transit time, depending on your location.
- Color Changes: You can request minor color changes and wording changes for no extra charge. Just tell us your requests in the "Notes to Designer" box.